Chinese Culture University College of Law was established in 1962. It is a well-known law school with a long history in Taiwan and has cultivated countless numbers of outstanding legal talents. Currently, Chinese Culture University College of Law offers various degrees, including LL.B., LL.M., Professional LL.M., and PhD. It is a private university law school having the second largest number of students in Taiwan. Chinese Culture University College of Law has more than 30 full-time faculty and more than 60 adjunct professors who are judges, lawyers, and experts in the industry. Our faculty are not only dedicated to conducting academic research and instructing Master’s and PhD theses, but they also participate in the enactment of laws and provide industry, government, and academic institutions social services and other legal matters. In recent years, in order to cultivate corporate legal and financial talents, we held the “Financial Law and Corporate Innovation and Management Conference” annually, which has earned a fairly high academic reputation in the financial law sector.
Chinese Culture University College of Law has performed outstandingly amongst the nation’s competitive law schools in Taiwan and has won the following recent awards:
- Top 10 Colleges of Liberal Arts, Law, and Business in Taiwan－2020 Global View Monthly.
- Top 8 Colleges of Liberal Arts, Law, and Business in Taiwan－2018 Global View Monthly.
- Best College for its Law and Politics Departments － Recommended by Global View Monthly in 2016.
- Featured Department for the Best University Guide－2015 CommonWealth Magazine in 2015.
- Gold Medal in the “Law/Politics Field” with six well-known universities in Taiwan, including National Taiwan University andNational ChengChi University by the “Survey on Corporate’s Favorite Graduate School ” －2014 Global View Monthly published.