James Cook University in Singapore aims to provide free education to deserving Singapore citizens to empower them in fields critical to Singapore’s development.
SINGAPORE, March 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — For some people, the costs associated with higher education can be a determining factor in deciding whether to pursue their dreams of learning important skills to gain a successful career. Thankfully, James Cook University (JCU) in Singapore has launched the JCU Singapore Future Scholarship on 28 March 2022 for prospective students who require financial aid.
Ahead of the Singapore campus’s 20th anniversary in 2023, JCU, Singapore is looking to award 15 scholarships (valued at approximately S$1 million) to support students from low-income families. This needs-based scholarship will provide successful candidates with a 100% scholarship in one of the following undergraduate programmes on a full-time basis:
- Bachelor of Science (Majoring in Aquaculture Science and Technology)
- Bachelor of Science (Majoring in Data Science)
- Bachelor of Science (Majoring in Internet of Things)
- Bachelor of Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Business and Environmental Science (Majoring in Aquaculture)
To read more : PR Newswire